Thursday 2 March 2017

New Zealand - Week 5

What up party people?!?

So this week was also pretty damn amazing. Any week in New Zealand is really wonderful though. I feel so blessed to be here :)

So, I made a new friend, his name is Marshall. He's from the West Side. They actually call them "Westies" and I can't stand how hilarious that is. What I can tell you about Marshall is that he's a bright happy ray of sunshine except for that he's not. He's a total sarcastic dick, but he reminds me of my friends back home, so I just naturally gravitated towards him. Thanks guys. You know who you are. Honestly though, he's really great and he's been showing me around some pretty cool places in Auckland. I know you all will be curious as to what he looks like so I've added a pic of him at the bottom. You can tell why we get along. Sorry again to my mom who hates obscene gestures. I love you. You're the best for loving me through all of my unladylike habits, ha.

Friday we went to the North Shore and got 14 dollar margaritas which I immediately knocked onto the floor because thats my life. Then I drank away my pain with a bottle of vodka, sorry mommy. haha. Sunday we went to Bethells Beach, It's a black sand beach...All the beaches on the west side are black sand beaches just for your referance. We walked into some caves on the shore line, it was totally rad. Then we took about a mile walk through this little river to lake Wainamu. The water was absolutely perfect for swimming and I didn't get burnt!! Super excited about that.

Honestly, other than that it was a pretty normal week. I chilled with the super cute kiddos and Francie tried to teach me the macarena in Moari which I totally failed at and she found it very funny. Tony was in Australia for the week for work so It was just me and Mel. Mel and I had a nice little dinner outing on Wednesday together :) But other than that I had to make my own dinner every night, it was sad as. Haha Shout out to Tony for being a spectacular host dad and making me dinner almost every night. You da bomb, T-dog. If I haven't mentioned it before Tony is on the down low a fantastic rapper. T-dog is his rap name. *Cry laughing face*

Anyways, thats about it! I hope you all had a fantastic week as well and I will talk to you from the future soon!

All my love,

Sidni













No comments:

Post a Comment